It was a big day. In fact, she kept asking and asking if she was four yet and telling me about the things she'd do as soon as she was 4.
She hasn't followed through really well on those but today she did take it upon herself to change Mikayla's poopie diaper. Which was promptly followed by a bath, but hey, I've got to give the gal kudos for trying!
Her birthday involved family, good friends, a trip to the fair and a BBQ that was rained out. Good times!
| Maggie was very prepared for the trip to the fair - Mia gave her those sunglasses. |
| Maggie had her hands up for most of the roller coaster ride - you can see she was terrified. :) |
| She got a little slap happy as the day wore on. |
| Her father thought she needed birthday camouflage. That's the frosting from her specially-chosen Tangled birthday cake. |
| What girl doesn't love new clothes?! |
| I love that we can still see a hint of the baby in the face of our big girl. |
I wrote a special note about this milestone on StealingFaith.com, you might want to take a moment to read it if you haven't already.
But, man, oh, man, have we been blessed to have this girl in our family! I love my Maggie Jo more than I have words to describe!
No comments:
Post a Comment