Wednesday, December 4, 2013

School Interview 2013: Maggie

Maggie, 6-years-old
Favorite Activity this Summer: Painting with my cousins

Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: Walking in the wood.

Something New You'd Like to Learn: A new reading lesson.

Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: Ice Skating.

What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? A doctor.

What's Your Favorite Book? I think Where is Baby's Mommy?

What's Your Favorite Food? Spaghetti or Ice Cream

What's Your Favorite Sport? Soccer

What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? My purple kitty, Haiti. Singing!

What's Your Favorite Color? Blue

Favorite Holiday? Christmas

Who Are Your Friends? Claire, James, Caroline, Landyn & Dawson, Jack, Mia.

If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? I would buy toys and sleepers so my Mommy won't have to buy them.

If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? Daddy. Because he makes rabbit cages and sometimes rabbit nests and that's cool.

Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? He's caring for me and He's always with me, next to me and I'm just glad that He's in my life with me.

Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? I like headbands and toys. I also like to sing - a lot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...