Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Zerbets

We have been constantly amazed at the things that Mia picks up from us... some obvious (like creating a "baby" for the shower out of a Cetaphil bottle) and others not so obvious (evidenced by the video).

All we can say in explanation is that we're glad she's learned how to play with Maggie - and that Maggie is surviving rather well!



4 comments:

Kelly Benware said...

Great video, though it's better in person! I'm only amazed that you got away with a blog this long before I knew you had one.

Unknown said...

what cute looking kids

Unknown said...

Okay now that was just too darn cute. Hope you guys are surviving the weather. Good to hear for you and we will be watching for more blogs.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable. I hope that all is well with you and the family. Enjoy the holidays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...