Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Physical Fitness is Fun!

I finished writing my update and checked to see that it transferred correctly to the blog. While I was there I saw that one of my favorite blogs had an update (Because I Said So, http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com ). I switched over to read it and am now crying with laughter after reading her description of her New Year’s workout routine. Can’t help but share!

I have a Kathy Ireland tape too. In this tape, she never breaks a sweat. She smiles, mocking me, throughout the whole stinkin' routine. Her make-up is perfect and she doesn't have a hair out of place. I hate her. She also says stuff like, "Doesn't that feel good?" Feel good? FEEL GOOD??? No, it does not feel good! My butt muscles are on fire; I think I'm having a heart attack; this most certainly does not feel good! Sitting down, having a beer and ordering a big fat Lou Malnati's pizza would feel good. Heck, shoving shards of glass into my eyeballs would feel better than doing this stupid workout tape!

After doing my tape today, I was reasonably certain I was having a heart attack. I even stumbled around the room, grabbing my chest, bellowing, "This is the big one!" in true Sanford style. I would've dialed 9-1-1, but I couldn't lift my arms to hold the phone. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow. I'm positive being healthy and thin isn't worth this. Thankfully, I can stop this nonsense with the rest of America when the calendar turns to February.

1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

Found your blog; if you've read your facebook message this may make a little more sense!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...