Not to fear - they embraced it wholeheartedly! (Although his Dad refused to actually sing along to the country music songs, I believe he was whistling them in his head...)
It would be nice to say that there were no embarrassing moments from our dear, sweet little children. But that would not be the complete truth.
After all, a trip that starts out like this has to have a little excitement, right?
Once we got down to Branson we visited Branson Landing and took in the light show. It's amazing - this photo doesn't do it justice. I was incredibly proud that both Mia and Maggie knew that they needed to stand with their hands over their heart as the show started with the National Anthem.

And not so proud when Maggie went running out in front of the crowd. Somehow her pants came down and this is what the entire place saw (we were on the front row):

Not only was it immodest, it was also very cold!
She's recovered and we weren't arrested - my family just thinks it was best that the mooning came from the 2 year old instead of the adult!
1 comment:
Is this for real?
Fun to read some of your blog today! I've been trying to limit my internet time, and have thus fallen WAY behind on blog reading.
Hope you are well, and enjoying Christmas with your 2 little girls. (I love dress up clothes!) And congrats on the expected 3rd!
With Love,
Alyn
Post a Comment