Saturday, December 12, 2009

We've made it!

Well, the gorgeous news is that we’ve survived the month of November and it looks like December is going to be great. I cannot explain how amazing it was to read the emails from those of you who took the time to encourage me after my last “my world is falling apart” update. Thank you!!!! You are a blessing to me and honestly gave me a huge dollop of courage that I needed to persevere.

While the past few weeks have not been without tantrums and drama, they have also been chalk-full sweetness and good times. I am so grateful!

Graduation was today, so the college jobs will become dramatically less busy for a short period of time. We are headed toward Arizona in about a week to spend Christmas with our families, then back to Oklahoma to be on call as the basketball teams move back into the residence halls in order to play over the break.

We put up a tree.

Visited Silver Dollar City.

Tried to pose with a trio of snowmen.

Enjoyed a Straight No Chaser Show, which made me so happy and nostalgic for IU that I almost cried. See a great snippet here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kYEK-pxs_A <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kYEK-pxs_A>


And felt the baby move. Repeatedly. And that little girl is growing. I have to report that I can no longer see my toes without craning my neck forward to make sure they’re still down there.

I’m pretty sure we’re going to make it. Thanks for your prayers!


1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

Love the new family picture on your blog; sooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...