Sunday, April 25, 2010

Almost Home!

You know you’re a hospital family when mommy, daddy, and brand-new baby all burp at the same time and cheer for each other.

One of those little things you don’t really think about until you’re in the moment.

We’re in the beginning stages of getting checked out of of the hospital today. The visit has been wonderful, the nurses exceptional, we’re all feeling very good. Our doctor recommended staying through ‘til today and I’m so glad that he did. Last night was the first night I’ve gotten any real sleep and now I feel like I’m rested enough to head home and start the fun of introducing Mia and Maggie to the changes Mikayla will bring!

(Not that I do this by myself! Isaiah has been so supportive and we couldn’t have done this with any sense of calm if my parents and Isaiah’s parents hadn’t been at our house holding down the fort! We are so lucky and grateful to have the supportive parents that we do!)

I don’t have any funny stories in my head yet, but I’m sure they’re coming. I’ll leave you with a few more pictures, because, hey, how could you not like pictures?!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You haven't even left the hospital yet, and you're already blogging? I am so proud!!! I am so proud, that I think I am going to send you some chocolates.

angie said...

Beautiful family! Congrats to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...