Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A little photo game

I was going through old photos tonight for a class project for Mia and realized that I can't always tell the difference between my little ones. Can you? I wonder? Let's play a little game... Which child is which? The choices are Mia, Maggie, or Mikayla.

A.


B.



C.

D.



E.


F.


G.


H.

A: Maggie
B: Mikayla
C: Maggie
D: Maggie
E: Mia
F: Mia
G: Mikayla
H: Mikayla
Did you get them all right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got all but "D"!! I love your kids, though they never got the memo that they need to grow slower when I'm not there!! :) Love all of you!!

Anonymous said...

I got all but C right I am sooo proud of myself because I haven't seen too much of your kids.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I got about half of them right, but the ones of Mia are SO easy.

Mom V said...

I got all but C and H. I'll get to know Mikayla much better very soon. I already know my other 2 sweetpeas! They do resemble each other so much. You both make beautiful babies! I love you all, MOM :-)

~jen said...

4 out of 8 for me! You certainly do make cute babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...