![]() |
| The "Tower of Dad" |
He has a strong stomach, which is exceedingly important considering I shrink away in the face of truly explosive diapers, circumcision, and any and all loose teeth. He's been a role model to me of patience, true acceptance, and intelligent parenting. Love that man!
Halfway through the day, as we were exiting Sam's Club, I thought - hm... it would be nice to get a photo of all of our children. Let's give it a shot!
We parked the cart against the brick wall - because the best backgrounds are free - contained the youngest two and gave clear instructions to the oldest two to stare at the camera and smile no matter what their siblings did, and started snapping.
This is what the camera caught:
I love our family. I feel like we're a constant slice of chaos, but it's as exhilarating as it is exhausting.
Happy Father's Day, friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment