Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter 2012
I absolutely love it when major celebrations sneak up on you unprepared... that's not true. That's terribly sarcastic, actually, and just the way I feel when I think about Easter this year.

We woke up Easter morning and I suddenly realized we didn't have our outfits together and our hearts weren't prepared for the memorial. So we got crackin'!

In the end we were able to have a great day and celebrate Christ's Resurrection with good friends. The kids had a ball posing for their photo opportunity and we vowed to be more prepared next year.

Here are some more photos of the day that I just love:

Family Portrait at Church

Mikayla is always discovering something.

Hasn't Maggie grown up?!

Big boy Max, with his pacifier addiction.

Mia's smile can light up a room!

These girls are good friends, which makes our hearts so happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...