Tonight, after changing Maggie for the SIXTH time, I left her on the changing table in all of her "nekked glory." She loves this... it never fails, if she's cranky and just irritable, we strip her down, let her roll around and kick, and happiness ensues.
Tonight, however, I realized that she thinks I'm the funniest person alive! Not only am I funny, I also became privy to her very first, 100% giggly laughter! Rejoice!
So, here's what I was able to capture on video. The cinematography is far from impressive, but hopefully the joy will come through.
Tonight, however, I realized that she thinks I'm the funniest person alive! Not only am I funny, I also became privy to her very first, 100% giggly laughter! Rejoice!
So, here's what I was able to capture on video. The cinematography is far from impressive, but hopefully the joy will come through.
2 comments:
JJ
Thanks for these posts, they are so darn cute. Also wanted to compliment you on your writing ability. We enjoy this so much
Don & Debbie
so cute :)
Post a Comment