Wednesday, December 5, 2012

School Interview 2012: Maggie

Maggie, age 5

Favorite Activity this Summer: Playing outside

Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: I would like to go to Phoenix Zoo to see what kind of animals there are.

Something New You'd Like to Learn: God loving and praising him

Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: Doing homework after CC

What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? A teacher

What's Your Favorite Book? Princess and the Popstar

What's Your Favorite Food? Spaghetti

What's Your Favorite Sport? Soccer

What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? My favorite activity and game is Duck, duck, goose and writing stuff.

What's Your Favorite Color? Pink

Favorite Holiday? Pumpkin Patch holiday

Who Are Your Friends? I mostly like somebody who's not here, Owen. Mikayla and Mia, Kenna, Taylor, Declan and Connor, I like to be four and five.

If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? Save it.

If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? Owen.

Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? We glory Him. He's our real Dad.

Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? I like to share what I'm playing and I like to play with my Monkey with somebodies. I like Mikayla to not suck on her thumb but sometimes she does.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...