Wednesday, December 5, 2012

School Interview 2012: Mia

Mia, age 6

Favorite Activity this Summer: Getting to go to horse camp.

Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: I would like to go to see Barbie.

Something New You'd Like to Learn: Everything about horses.

Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: About horses.

What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? A cowgirl.

What's Your Favorite Book? Whatever horse books we have.

What's Your Favorite Food? Macaronni & cheese

What's Your Favorite Sport? Riding horses.

What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? Activity is riding horses, my favorite game is playing horses and my favorite toy is my horse toy.

What's Your Favorite Color? Blue

Favorite Holiday? Christmas

Who Are Your Friends? Taylor and Kenna, James and Caroline, Declan and Connor

If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? Buy a horse!

If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? Barbie – but she's not a person. I would spend time with James and Taylor if I wanted to spend time with a person.

Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? He helps us in situations we can't help ourself in.

Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? I hope I have a horse.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...