Thursday, December 18, 2014

School Interview 2014: Maggie




Favorite Activity this Summer: Swimming

Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: Snowbowl 

Something New You'd Like to Learn: Learning more about Cats

Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying:  Math

What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up?  A veterinarian 

What's Your Favorite Book? Berenstein Bears

What’s Your Favorite Animal? Kitten

What's Your Favorite Food? Chicken Pasta

What’s Your Favorite Song? Disney Songs

What's Your Favorite Sport? Gymnastics

What’s Your Favorite Movie? Tangled

What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? Toy: Blankie; Game: Skip-Bo; Activity: making crepe paper fish

What's Your Favorite Color? Turquoise

What’s Your Favorite Holiday? Birthday

My Best Character Quality? That I believe in God and Jesus

Something I’m Really Good At? Riding my bike and snuggling

Something I Need to Work At? Showing rabbits

Something I learned this Year? Math

My Goals for Next Year: Go snowboarding; Learn to bowl well

Who Are Your Friends?  Kenna, Claire, Kendall, Jeff, Ellie

If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? Save it up

If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? Uncle Geoffrey

Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? He’s important because He sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. He’s special to me because when I go to sleep at night I can pray to Him for no bad dreams.

Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? I want my two front teeth back.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...