Thursday, December 18, 2014

School Interview 2014: Mia

Favorite Activity this Summer: Swimming

Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: Horseback Riding 

Something New You'd Like to Learn: A lot, I can’t think of just one.

Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: History

What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? I think a veterinarian, maybe.

What's Your Favorite Book? Dick and Jane

What’s Your Favorite Animal? A horse

What's Your Favorite Food?  Macaroni & Cheese Bacon

What’s Your Favorite Song? Wide Open Spaces

What's Your Favorite Sport?  Soccer

What’s Your Favorite Movie? Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity?  Toy: Bear; Game: Apples to Apples Big Picture; Activity: horseback Riding

What's Your Favorite Color? Orange

What’s Your Favorite Holiday?  Christmas

My Best Character Quality? I have my own way of looking at things

Something I’m Really Good At?  Drawing

Something I Need to Work At? Painting

Something I learned this Year? My Uncle’s related to Charlemagne

My Goals for Next Year:  To learn how to read really well

Who Are Your Friends? Rynn, Taylor, James, Jesse, Isaiah, Joel, Annaliese

If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? I don’t know, a lot

If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? My Uncle Geoffrey

Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? I can always talk to Him when I need to

Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? No.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...