Thursday, December 18, 2014

School Interview 2014: Mikayla


Favorite Activity this Summer: Watch Frozen

Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: Church

Something New You'd Like to Learn: I’d like to learn the new level of Teach Your Monster to Read

Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: Reading so I can get my ears pierced

What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? A teacher and a gymnastics teacher

What's Your Favorite Book? Hiccupatamous and Thomas the Train

What’s Your Favorite Animal? Unicorn, which is not real, and pegasus, which is real, we’ve just never sawed them, they run away because they’re scared of us.

What's Your Favorite Food? Cinnamon rolls 

What’s Your Favorite Song? My God songs

What's Your Favorite Sport? Soccer

What’s Your Favorite Movie? Frozen - no wait, Big Hero 6

What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? Toy: Arrazzles; Activity: Set up Christmas Lights; Game: Hide and Go Seek

What's Your Favorite Color? Gold

What’s Your Favorite Holiday? Christmas

My Best Character Quality? Help people

Something I’m Really Good At? Climbing like a monkey

Something I Need to Work At? Being nice

Something I learned this Year? I learned this year that we can never get Frozen powers

My Goals for Next Year: Go to a movie theater

Who Are Your Friends?  Carrie, Caroline, Aviana

If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? Buy a house and some stuffed animals for my kids

If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? The Howell’s and the Maxwell's

Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? Because He protects us

Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? I share stuffed animals and hugs and kisses - but not when you’re sick!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...