Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Get To Know Me questionnaire

I always get those email forwards that ask you to share details of yourself… so I’ve decided to do one:

Name: Mia Lyn Veale

Favorite Color: Purple or pink, depending on the day

Favorite Songs: Itsy-Bitsy Spider is my favorite because I “WASH!” the spider away, but I spontaneously begin to sing whenever I hear “Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee.” I know the motions to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round and Mmm-Blaht Went the Little Green Frog One Day. Still in progress, I’ve Got River of Life and Pharaoh, Pharaoh.

Favorite Food: Milk. Lots of it. Everything else rotates through but milk is my constant companion.

Favorite Activity: Splashing in water fountains, bathtubs, or puddles

Favorite Hobby: Throwing myself on the floor and crying because Mommy took off my shoes or told me to stop climbing the kitchen cabinets

Particular Skills: I just learned how to get the child-proof lock open on the medicine bottle. Mommy didn’t like that at all. I can also recognize most of the letters of the alphabet and count to 10.

One Thing You Don’t Know About Me: When I wake up from my naps I always tell mommy that I’ve been dreaming about horses.


Name: Maggie Jo Veale

Favorite Color: I don’t get to choose these things. But I do tend to lunge for anything Red right now.

Favorite Songs: A little ditty I made up myself. It sounds like, “Ppstff, whee, whee, Waa, Waa, ARGH!!!!”

Favorite Food: Puffs. They melt in my mouth and when I see them I can’t help myself, I go crazy and flap my arms around. I grab fistfuls but then I get angry because I don’t know how to open my hand into my mouth. I DO NOT LIKE PEAS (yet…).

Favorite Activity: Pulling up on anything, preferably mommy’s shirt. I also like to do this little combination roll/scoot thing that gets me around the living room.

Favorite Hobby: Reaching out to grab my sister’s hair.

Particular Skills: Making noise, snuggling, and smiling. I do not grow hair well.

One Thing You Don’t Know About Me: I think that sneezing is very funny and am quite ticklish.


Name: JJ Veale

Favorite Color: Coffee

Favorite Songs: Itsy-Bitsy Spider… silence.

Favorite Food: Fruit Gushers and 5-Lettuce Salad. Anything that can be eaten without interruption.

Favorite Activity: Sleeping. Napping. Thinking about Sleeping or Napping. Oh, and my new Pilates workout DVD that I hope brings my abdominal back into human consciousness.

Favorite Hobby: Hanging out with my family, writing

Particular Skills: Holding two children at once, changing diapers faster than a speeding bullet, kissing boo boos, comic influence

One Thing You Don’t Know About Me: I want to visit Venice, Italy very much. I am teaching two more classes next semester for the college.

Also – I am entering an essay contest this summer. I would like to use some of my experiences from these updates as the basis – as such, can you help me by reminding me of your favorite experiences? Then I’ll know which ones to pick out and expand upon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JJ I really enjoy these posts. Keep it up and have fun.. wait I think that is a given :-)

Don Veale

Kelly Benware said...

Very creative; loved it once again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...