I'm not sure that this update is going to enhance your life in any way, but, here it is anyway…
At some point during our trip to South Dakota last weekend I told Isaiah I wanted to watch A League of Their Own again.
I'm confident that's one of the best movies ever made. I guess they gave Tom Hanks a really hard time during its making because he had a few stinker movies in a row.
I was sitting here thinking it was time to send out an update and my husband found A League of Their Own on t.v. And turned it on for me.
Is that not just a sign of an awesome man??? I think so!
(Did you also know Geena Davis is a Mensa member?)
Enough of that. Mia is almost completely finished with her dental appointments. Only one more to go and my goodness, she is a trooper. I think our dentist is also pretty happy with us – he's called each evening after an appointment to check on Mia and sent both Mia and Maggie handwritten thank you notes.
He's either the most awesome dentist ever or in the process of rebuilding his business after a malpractice suit. Not sure which one at this point.
We are still in Sedona. We made an aborted attempt to move up into the 5th wheel trailer yesterday. The electricity and yet another leak kept us from 27' of recreational bliss. At this point we should be able to move into the house in about a week, so it may just not be worth it to try.
I am looking forward to having our own nest and an opportunity to create a consistent schedule for the girls more than I can even describe. It's like we're on the vacation that never ends. :)
Hope you're all doing well… and I'll work at being more entertaining in future updates!
I'm back to A League of Their Own… I'll leave you with this quote:
"You see, the way it works, the train moves, not the station!"
No comments:
Post a Comment