Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My, my, my, how times flies when you're trying to figure out your life.

Forget feeling guilty for not writing for a week - now it's been TWO weeks and here I am, realizing it's about time I wrote an update!

The last weeks have been filled with de-stressing from the move, flying with the girls to South Dakota for a wedding, and many days at Red Rock Crossing.

Here's a photo from the wedding, in which my kiddos were great and full of energy.  They're completely in love with their dresses and have worn them nonstop:

The girls with our friend, Elena.

If you'd like to know more about the details of that adventure you should head over to StealingFaith.com.  In "High Doo" I tell the story of how feeding Mikayla four prunes and six grapes on the day of the flight out resulted in six nasty diapers that had to be changed in the airplane bathroom.

It was lovely.  It made quite an impression on me.

Let me also mention the news coverage of the Casey Anthony murder trial makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.  I've been trying to avoid it but I live in a house with Fox News Channel addicts right now and don't you know the advent of 24-hour news channels has created a situation where the most disgusting of human behavior is on display at all times.

We are not yet moved to Flagstaff but hope to be up there at the beginning of July.  In the meantime we will be figuring out how to live life at 20 m.p.h. instead of 120 m.p.h.  It's a lot harder than I thought it would be!

That's all from here.  I have been blogging every day at Stealing Faith, so it seems my words have been used up when I get here.  I will work on that, because this is the site I use for family and friends who are like family and you are MUCH more important in the grand scheme of things!

Love to you!

1 comment:

Kelly Benware said...

Thanks for your help JJ! I purchased a domain and am using a theme that does not have too many widgets/plugins... I've been browsing to find what I'm looking for. Thanks for the help though.

I hope you get moved quickly, I know how tiring traveling can be. Hoping the transition is fast for you all. Miss you!

And way to go blogging everyday. I intented to do that with my new blog, but have trouble being inspired. I need to take lessons from you, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...