I was honestly shocked today when I realized it's been more than a week since I sent out an update! Thanks for putting up with us… even though it's been busy it's also been timeless since the move.
Yesterday we visited the new dentist in Flagstaff and he was asking how and why we moved to town. I realized it was less than three weeks ago that our life turned upside-down.
Three weeks ago I had no idea my mom would have emergency heart surgery.
Three weeks ago we lived in Oklahoma.
Three weeks ago we were both employed by the college.
Three weeks ago we were settled into our own little house with a doggie door and spacious backyard, a trampoline that had just been acquired as our "Summer 2011 Purchase."
Three weeks ago Mia had lost only one baby tooth.
Three weeks ago Maggie was happily looking forward to her classroom at Good Shepherd and their awesome summer program.
Three weeks ago… wow. All I can say is three weeks ago was a world different from where we are now.
I've laughed, I've cried, I've yelled, I've ached, I've felt blessed… if there's an emotion to be had, it's been experienced by everyone in our family.
As I write I'm sitting on the deck, listening to the sound of the wind through the mountains, enjoying the dry Arizona heat. And it's good, very good.
So, while this isn't an update with intense reports of adventures, it does let you know we're alive and doing well. Thanks for caring!
JJ
http://stealingfaith.com
3 comments:
Good to know. You all have been on my mind. People at church are still slowing finding out that you're gone. It's sad, but happy! We need new pics soon! : )
I'm so sorry your world's been turned upside down in just 3 weeks. This will definitely become a family memory for all of you. God bless you and your family.
what plugin did you use to allow people to tweet, facebook or blog your posts?
Post a Comment