Friday, November 18, 2011

Ain't It Grand?

Last month we were fortunate enough to have two sets of visitors, which, of course, meant we needed to go to the Grand Canyon!

I can't get over how beautiful that place is, how it jumps out at you from nowhere. The girls love going, too, though we have heart palpitations when Maggie tries to bounce from one wall to the other and potentially fall into the canyon!

Here are some photos from our trips with good friends Elena, Jessica and Zach:

Yeah, this works for us...

Sigh. Isn't she sweet?

We were trying to do a silly dance as we walked along the canyon.

My God Is So Big, So Strong & So Mighty, There's Nothing My God Cannot Do....

What a great daddy!

On the move...

I love the complexity of the landscape!

Yep, another family photo


Mostly I just love her pigtails!

Jess & Zach were a wee bit excited to see the Canyon!

Never fail, Mikayla always has an opinion about things!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...