Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch at Jackpot Ranch

Snow!

We woke up this morning to 4+ inches of snow!

In my opinion there is nothing prettier than freshly fallen snow. It gives everything a feeling of a new start.

It also scares me a little because it's the start of winter... real winter. I've heard Flagstaff can get dumps of six feet... and I'm excited but it also makes me nervous.

The ones who should be nervous are the poodles! They just don't have the leg length to get very far if it snows much more than this (though they were frolicking about this morning in a hilarious fashion!).

The snow made me realize I need to get the pumpkin patch photos up stat so I can start posting snowy photos.  So, here goes:

The beginning of the day, when naptime limits were far away...

"Can you believe what I have to put up with?!"

The end of the day, when we were all hot, sweaty and tired.

Daddy and his ducklings

Getting so big!

Grandma and Grandpa had their first pumpkin patch experience with us - I think they were scarred for life.

Yep, she often dances with inanimate objets. It's part of her charm.

1 comment:

mary grace said...

Love the dancing with the statue!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...