![]() |
| Maggie Jo Veale, 2011-2012, 4 Years Old |
Favorite Activity this Summer: We went to the beach
Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: On a plane, on a tractor, on a boat, on a rocket ship.
Something New You'd Like to Learn: Go to Good Shepherd and see Owen and Marley and all of my class. I'd like to take Mrs. Hoelscher and say Hi to her.
Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: I'm studying clay and I would like to study books and all sorts of books and get another giraffe.
What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? A princess and a mermaid.
What's Your Favorite Book? My favorite book is Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom, Where are you? and my Clifford book.
What's Your Favorite Food? Strawberries, blueberries and cranberries.
What's Your Favorite Sport? My favorite sport is going to Daddy's soccer games and I'm thankful for Popi to invite us over for a soccer game.
What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? My activity is painting and my favorite doll is my Tangled.
What's Your Favorite Color? Blue.
Favorite Holiday? Winter with snow.
Who Are Your Friends? Owen and Marley
If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? That's really hard, actually! I would save it for money!
If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? I would choose Mommy & Daddy and Mikayla and Mia… and Owen.
Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? He's important to everybody, even in His life. To me He's very good because He didn't give me a book with notes on it and I'm thankful that He gave me a card. We're thankful for Him doing stuff with all my life. I'm thankful that He made me and thankful when He's always thankful for me.
Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? I'm sharing my book to Aspen and giving it to Aspen and she's going to give it back soon and so's we can go back and give that book back. And we will give our kisses to you and everybody but not boys.

1 comment:
Oh, my. That girl is hilarious! Her answer about sharing kisses did me in!
Post a Comment