Wednesday, November 23, 2011

School Interview 2011: Mia

Mia Lyn Veale, 2011-2012, 5 years old
I'm going to try to start a new tradition. Each year I'll interview my kiddo and then post it with a photo. You may be realizing it's now November and our school year started in August. Stop being a hater... I'm doing the best I can! :)



Favorite Activity this Summer: Swimming
Field Trip You'd Like To Go On This Year: A plane trip to Branson
Something New You'd Like to Learn: I want to go somewhere called pretzel school and learn how to make pretzels. I also want to go to candy cane school and learn how to make candy canes.
Subject You're Looking Forward to Studying: I'm excited to study math.
What Would You Like to Be When You Grow Up? I would actually like to be a swimming teacher.
What's Your Favorite Book? Any book about Horses.
What's Your Favorite Food? Olives! Oh! And I love tomatos!
What's Your Favorite Sport? That's a good question! I like whatever is easy.
What's Your Favorite Toy, Game or Activity? My favorite game is Candy Land.
What's Your Favorite Color? Yellow.
Favorite Holiday? Easter. Actually Christmas because Jesus was born on that day.
Who Are Your Friends? I should apologize to Taylor, but she is my friend.
If You Were Given $1,000, What Would You Do With It? I would save it to get even more money. From the bank. That's what I would do with it. Because then we could buy stuff with it.
If You Could Spend The Day With A Famous/Important Person, Who Would You Choose? I would choose Mikayla.
Who Is God To You? How Is He Important? God to me is someone who can do miracles. And He's important because He can do miracles.
Do You Have Anything Fun or Special To Share? Right now I'm sharing my stuff. That's it.

1 comment:

Jessica Kingery said...

what a good idea! They'll love going back and reading these when they're older. P.S. I love that photo of Mia-it's probably my favorite one ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...