"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." -- Bill Cosby
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Mia reads a book out loud
This is the very first book I ever read to Mia as a baby. We saw it again and I discovered she can read it out loud. What a wonderful memory for us in the years to come!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOSH, JJ! I ENJOY SO MUCH READING AND WATCHING YOU AS A MOMMY! YOUR GIRLS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOMMY! KAYCEE
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, JJ! I ENJOY SO MUCH READING AND WATCHING YOU AS A MOMMY! YOUR GIRLS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MOMMY!
KAYCEE
Post a Comment