Friday, March 26, 2010

Experimenting: mommysorority.blogspot.com

So... for awhile I have been fiddling with some fiction writing based on these updates.  I finally started a blog specifically designed for this writing - and have posted the first installment on that blog.

It's fiction, though it's all inspired by our real life - and some of the writing may feel familiar as I post more and more if you've been reading this since the beginning.

I don't allow the blog you're reading, Adventures in StoryVeale, to be public, but the other blog, Mommy Sorority, will be public.  I'm also experimenting with monetizing that blog, so if you go check it out, click on some ads and I'll let you know if that actually works!

Feel free to pass the Mommy Sorority address on to anyone you'd like - and if you have a blog that you'd like me to include on my blog list on Mommy Sorority, just let me know!

Let me know with your comments whether you like the chapters on Mommy Sorority or not!  My goal is to upload a new installment about once a week.

Now go for it - switch over, read, and click!

http://mommysorority.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...