Monday, March 29, 2010

Mommy Sorority

New Update on http://mommysorority.blogspot.com

Thanks for your support so far!  I’m still building the back story – and I want to remind you guys that I’m a cannibal – I take experiences from my own life, from things my friends have told me, and from stories I’ve heard from other professionals and make them into my own little sagas with this fictional experiment I’m running!

And I REALLY, really appreciate your comments, you sending the link on to other people who might be interested, and if you have a desire to click on any of the ads and see what happens, let me know (I’m not allowed to click on them myself or I violate the advertising agreement so I’m, of course, insanely curious about it!)

Finally, if any of you have recommendations about creative ways to deal with a 4-year-old who is throwing temper tantrums because she’s old enough to do things on her own... But young enough to have a tantrum if we don’t agree!... I’d sure be grateful for the advice. :)

Love you guys!


JJ


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...