Monday, April 4, 2011

If you're curious, it's a good time to try!

If you've thought about cloth diapering, this may be the time.  I'm working with Just Simply Baby cloth diapers because - well, they're good quality, cheap diapers!  (Kawaii is a little cheaper, but Just SImply Baby has much cuter prints and better variety!)

So far our cloth diapering adventure has been so successful and I wish everyone would give it about a month to see what you think!  We broke even at 6 weeks and now we're just saving money on diaper changes every time.  (Granted, it's because I've been scouring the internet for great deals, re-selling ones that weren't my favorite, and just generally being a cheapskate.  But I'm not going to apologize for that!)

Here's a link to my referral page on Just Simply Baby: Click here to visit JustSimplyBaby  They have snap closure, pocket diapers exclusively.  My trial and error has come up with this being my favorite.

They offer a 30-day no questions asked return policy, so you can really try this out without a huge commitment.

They've also given me a 5% off coupon code for the order  for people who order through the affiliate link (JSB5).  So... Try it!  Then let me know if you're in love, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...