Posting daily has turned into a sincere and intense competition with myself to stay consistent and keep getting interesting stuff up there.
I'm winning that competition.
(Although I'm also losing! Well, I will lose as soon as I go a day without posting.)
Stealingfaith is becoming so much fun because I've gotten to write about natural family planning, my five commandments of engagement, the ability of Maggie to store a Miata underneath her thigh while sitting in the car seat, and the absolute wrong-ness of a 40 year old woman using a Hannah Montana bag as her purse.
I don't want to get you too excited, but in not too distant future there's going to be a post about the new exercise fad for the Christian community:
Pole dancing for Jesus.
Yes, it's real. Yes, it's funny. I'm just waiting for the right mood of sarcasm to strike and then that post is on like Donkey Kong.
What's been going on with your life?!

1 comment:
Hey JJ
From my blog - the pig goes back to it's Momma! - LOL The poor pig was only 3 weeks old and I am sure it was ready after a full day of being shuffled around.
You also asked about Graham's shirt. My SIL had it made. If you are interested I am sure I can get the info. from her.
Hope you all are doing great!
Post a Comment