Monday, April 11, 2011

It's funnier than the Shack

What I hate is when you get yourself so worked out about a topic that you end up doing nothing about it for awhile.

That's how it's been with the Pole Dancing for Christ story one of my students shared.  I was so entranced by the comic value of a class full of Christian women learning to get all acrobatic with a pole that I decided to sit on the story and write it when I was in a great, sassy mood.

I've now been trying to get it all put together for a week now.  I'm sure there are at least 60 more funny things that could go in the post, but for now, I'm just gonna go with it.

And, as Jon Acuff would say, it's guaranteed to be funnier than the Shack.

So, feel free to check out Stealing Faith and learn about the options available to you if you have an affinity for metal posts and high heels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...