Monday, April 18, 2011

My Very First Ever Book Giveaway

I'm doing my first ever, gotta see it to believe it, free book giveaway on StealingFaith.com!

It's Michelle Martini's fault – she recommended This Is Not how I thought it would be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today.  She liked it and isn't even a mother yet!!

I appreciated some of the themes in the book and wrote a thank you note to the author one night.  Then – it's amazing to me – the author, Kristin Maschka, actually responded to the note and offered my friends a free book!

(I realize it's an "I'll scratch your back if you scratch my back" situation, but I'm still pretty excited and it makes me feel like a grown up.)

So…. Mosey on over to Stealing Faith and make a comment on the Book Giveaway post.  I'll have a drawing on Sunday and then you, too, may get personal correspondence with a published author… And perhaps as much excitement out of that as I have!

Above all else… Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...