Sunday, July 4, 2010

And for something of no great significance...

... Could you tell me what butter you prefer?

I’m on a search for really yummy, not going to kill you with fat, butter.  I tried Country Crock’s whipped butter and almost cried I was so unimpressed.  (I cried because I now have to use the whole container before I can try a new one.  It feels more thrifty that way.)

Thanks for telling me!

JJ


2 comments:

Kelly Benware said...

Because of my high cholesterol, we use Parkay and I really don't really notice a difference. It's healthy and a pretty good substitute, but I don't know if it will impress you! And it is not probably for baking since it is a cholesterol substitute. Just buy a box of the Parkay squares and tell me what you think... it's pretty good!

Unknown said...

I like smart balance made with evoo. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...