Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Family Meal Planner

I just got an email for a 20% discount on cook books from myfamilymealplanner.com through Sunday. The coupon code is XMASNJULY.

I highly recommend this cookbook because, well, isn't it obvious that I'm not awesome in the kitchen? When I started trying to cook at the start of our marriage I was bugged because all of the recipes were for 4-6 servings and I only had two mouths to feed. That's when I found My Family Meal Planner for 2.

They have a little pad that goes along with the book that you can use as a shopping list. There is also a book specific for meals for children.

All of the meals follow the suggestions for good nutrition and the food pyramid, etc. - which is nice that they thought of it so I don't have to.

It's not the fanciest cover at all, but it's really good and I've gotten some excellent recipes with it. And a new appreciation for the many ways you can use a pound of hamburger.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI, I ordered this thing. I actually ordered two--the meal planner light and the kids meal planner. :) Let's see how it goes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...