Monday, November 3, 2008

Leaves!

I've been discovering an unseen side effect of having a gorgeous, lush, green back yard.

Leaves!

Izzy and I have been sweeping the porch fairly regularly, but it just keeps getting messy again. I mentioned to some people that I don't know what to do with leaves - I'm from Arizona, where we think that rocks and cactus are perfectly acceptable landscaping.

Oh well - I thought you might enjoy some fall photos...

It's difficult to go up or down stairs when the leaves are so deep that they go to your calves... but it's awfully fun to push them into a heap and jump in!


Fall enjoyment is all based on our ability levels: some are able to handle the broom, others find it easier to move the ducky chair.


Notice that this statuesque individual is missing one shoe. I dare you to find it in this photo:


I can't complain too much about anything - it was about 80 degrees outside today! Unbelievable! I'm a little concerned that this is going to over correct at some point and we'll be in a blizzard, but, hey - I can't change that anyway so I might as well enjoy the good weather while it lasts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...