I just wanted to share a few sentences from my Formation class worship experiences that have tickled me. Thought it might put a smile on your face. The assignment was to attend a worship service different from your norm and then write a paper comparing and contrasting those differences…
“In a Catholic church it would be almost impossible to fall asleep because you are always moving around, whether it be standing or kneeling, you are always doing something… I thought that things you pulled out to kneel on were foot rests. This kind of made me feel stupid.”
“The first song was a fast-paced, jump out of your seat song. It had an uplifting message and people were very excited… the next song was a slow song, which I thought was fitting because people were probably tired… the congregation sang this song for at least ten minutes; my feet began to hurt so I sat down.”
1 comment:
I'm loving all your recent blog posts! My mom sent me your recent photo album and WOW you look good! The girls are so big! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Post a Comment