“Honey – you’ve got to see this!”
My normally unflappable husband had a bit of laughter in his voice, but the words were enough to get me moving – fast.
What I discovered upon opening the bathroom door, well, that was another adventure. There was Mia, happy as a lark, and there was Maggie… head covered in something.
“Conditioner!” Mia happily informed me.
I turned around to get my camera and started the video function.
By the time I got back this time the adventure had turned from decorating the baby’s head with sweet-smelling suds to splashing in the toilet bowl. Izzy added to the fun by flushing it on their hands.
The other component to this is that I was working to get dinner ready for my students. Everything got cleaned up by the time they arrived, but we laughed every time they held Maggie and mentioned how sweet she smelled.
On another topic – I have officially begun my coupon clipping life. I’ll keep you posted as to how it goes. Those of you who responded to my earlier comment about coupons let me know that it was worth the attempt!
Hope you have an excellent day!
1 comment:
JJ I am laughing so hard right now...mia's a girl after my own heart..a great smelling conditioner is all a girl needs..and of course it looks better when it dries!!:)..miss you guys..enjoy the fall:)!
Post a Comment