I learned something today.A family of mice is called a "mischief."
Those Leap Frog videos are pretty awesome for educating the kids and the parents!
I posted this on facebook and my brother-in-law said that "mischief" is a good description of our family of Veales as well. Thanks a lot, bro.
I'm amazed I can learn anything, considering Maggie woke up in the pitch black of morning today. I heard her open the door from her bedroom and head to the bathroom.
"Whew!" I thought. "She's not going to wet the bed. Good for her!"
Then, from the black of the bathroom I heard her sing in her happiest, loudest voice:
"Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes!"
It went on and on.
Then the littlest one decided to join in and began to squeak, moan, and otherwise welcome the day before the sun had even had the courage to show its face.
This caused Maggie to arrive in a flurry to our bedroom and pounce on top of me in an effort to give Mikayla a hug.
Yeah. I'm tired.
I also took Maggie to the doctor for her three-year check up today. In addition to exhibiting the self control of a bumble bee in a mason jar, we discovered that she's healthy, smart, active, and in the 25% for height and weight.
I guess we'll keep her. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment