Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grocery Shopping

I just blogged about our grocery shopping trip today on stealingfaith.com
Last summer Maggie let me know how she felt about shopping.

It was a good experience, but one where I realized that there's a very real chance I've become a cautionary tale to the community because when you look in my cart and see three children who can't be trusted to walk on their own thru a store because of their age... well, that may be a sign that you've have too many kids too quickly.

Or a sign that my alter ego is Wonder Woman and I'm married to Superman.

That's always a possibility.
This isn't Mikayla - it's Mia during a shopping adventure approximately 4 years ago.  She was the Queen of Unhappiness that day.  Today she was the Queen of Gum Requests.

Regardless, if you want to hear about our adventure (and our refrigerator) mosey on over to stealingfaith.com.
Shopping carts are usually our friends.  Particularly when they belong to Target.  I like Target.  So does Mia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...