Saturday, March 26, 2011

RSV

Every time I visit the hospital it's a question of whether the kids will be allowed in.  I constantly hear about RSV and how it can be wildly dangerous to children and infants.

Unfortunately, I now have proof of just how awful it can be.

Our good friend's Tim and Heather had a baby this spring and Logan is currently in the PICU being treated for RSV.  You can read more about their day-to-day on Heather's blog, (G)O'Donnell.  Heather has done a great job of updating with real details instead of emotions because she's trained in medical stuff.

Here's their precious, Logan, in a photo taken Thursday.

Their family is exhausted, emotionally drained and scared.  If you'd pray for them and for Logan's recovery that would be awesome.  Also that their 5-year-old son would have an understanding of what's going on and why mommy and daddy are acting so weird.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...