Friday, January 21, 2011

Probability...

Based on my experiences this week, there are a few things more likely to occur than bed rest for a mother of three children aged four and under.

World Peace. Congratulations, Miss America! Due to your unceasing efforts and ability to rock a two-piece swimsuit, the world can now rest assured that there will be Peace on Earth before there is Peace at Home.
Auto-Diners. Remember the Jetson's? How they requested their dinner from a box in the wall and it came out, ready to go? I think it's a possibility! Of course, right now our box on the wall looks a little more like a crock pot but I think we're getting very, very close to success with this one. Smell it?
Snow Days. I know that somewhere, in the grand mysteries of the universe, there is a chance that the school for the kids and the university for the parents will coincide their snow days. If there is such a thing as Velcro and if Elton John can have a biological child without actually participating in the dirty work I'm pretty confident that the administrators within the same zip code will be able to coordinate their assessment of the weather report and work this out.

As you might have gathered, the bed rest aspect of recovery from my hospital adventure isn't going so well. I'm still extremely weak and I'm also becoming extremely frustrated with this situation.

I'd still rather be home with the chaos though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...