Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"They" never mentioned...

It's funny to me how many things go unmentioned or forseen.

For example, noone mentioned that our third dog would go into heat at the exact same time that we've brought two new dogs into our house...

Or that the kid's school would be cancelled for a snow day but the college would not...

Or that my 4-year-old whiz (garbed in a pink gymnastics leotard, purple glittery tutu and fuschia fairy wings) would decide that my request for her to clean her room meant that no one loved her because no one was snuggling with her.

So... I have so many curveballs headed toward me right this moment I quit. But I will pass on an article I read last night that has me thinking. I'd love to hear your thoughts, too!

Why Chinese Mothers are Superior http://bit.ly/hphB1X // Fascinating, convicting, irritating WSJ article!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article. Something to think about, huh? I tagged you for the Stylish Blogger Award.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...