Friday, February 4, 2011

Our Day So Far

So it's snowing again.  We're supposed to get as much as 7" today, be 40 degrees tomorrow and then more snow on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Oh, Lordy.  Me, oh my.  Lordy, Lordy.

In the face of either killing my stir crazy children or dumping them outside to freeze their bahooney's off I chose the snow today.  I shoveled the deck (nominally) to create a situation where the poodles can go outside to potty and came up with an idea: sledding off the deck!

Here are the results:

Which boots do I wear?

Mikayla was unimpressed with the white stuff

The snow was this deep!





After loading these photos I realized that not one of them actually includes the sled.  Feel free to believe I didn't actually give them a sled to use.  That's nice.  (Really, I'm too lazy to upload more photos.  Just trust me, they also had a sled.)

Following the snow play adventure we had lunch, which is one of the traditionally recognized meals in this country.

The girls attacked Samba and the poodles circled the highchair waiting for manna from the hands of the babe.

Samba is quite long suffering.  She really wants the pb&j, too

What can you say?

These dogs, they just won't leave me alone!

It might be because I'm dropping food, but surely not!

Oh, brother.


We decided we would never feed our dogs people food, so we are struggling with this state of affairs a bit.

That's our day.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jessica Kingery said...

LOVE all the snow pics! The girls are looking bigger and older since I last saw them. That makes me a little sad, and I also think that means it's been too long since I've seen the Veale family and we need to come down soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...