We've survived the blizzard of '11 with not too much to show for it. We didn't run out of food, all of our hands are not frostbitten and have had only mild cabin fever.
Isaiah took the girls out and they made a tunnel!
I was pretty impressed, it's big enough for him to fit through! We still haven't gone sledding – with the wind chill warning in effect it just hasn't been a good plan.
Now, as far as our other children. Well, we finally got a bed for Penny and Samantha to share. Samba, however, thinks that she'd like to have that bed all to herself. Apparently our Great Dane thinks she's a toy poodle.
Ah, it's all fun and games around here!
As far as the cloth diapering. Oh, Houston, we have a problem.
I'm committed to this idea and I want it to work so badly! I've been working with this with my whole heart, if only to prove my mother wrong!, but so far we're acquired four blow outs and a diaper rash during this experimental time.
So, we're back in the Pampers for as long as we have to use Desitin (diaper rash cream on cloth diapers makes them lose absorbency). I'm willing to give it another go after this, but if we keep getting red bottom… Well, I'm going to be posting a listing on Craigslist for some cloth diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment